The Human Resources Policy of S.N.T.G.N. TRANSGAZ S.A.
The mission of the Human Resources Division is to provide our Company with competent and motivated employees, enabling efficient implementation of organizational goals and increased performance.
We appreciate the professional skills, integrity and ethical values of our employees.
Considering the competition arising from the free movement of labour within the European Community, we propose to adapt the the human resources policy for harmonization with the European gas transmission operators.
The participatory management model, the professional human resource management model, the human resource management - oriented model and the corporation management - oriented model are the main human resource management models that are applied in European countries.
The aim of our human resources strategy is to meet the operational needs of the Company through the effective use of the human resources. Therefore we have in view the definition of the requirements by developing rules for core activities, the identification and the removal of any restrictive limits of the human resources, which, by their nature, might affect the implementation and functioning of the projects in progress.
The human resource policy of S.N.T.G.N. TRANSGAZ S.A. aims at ensuring the necessary personnel in conjunction with the Company`s development objectives, anticipating potential deficit or surplus personnel fluctuations. The main directions of action are:
- attracting, training in professional development plans and maintaining qualified personnel with the required skills, expertise and competencies;
- reducing dependence on external recruitment when there is a shortage of qualified personnel in the areas of activity that apply new technologies through the development of training programmes for employees;
- development by managers of organizational structures using mentoring principles and programmes, of well-prepared and flexible teams, able to adapt to a dynamic and changing environment;
- promoting constructive discussions and exchange of activity - related knowledge and information to increase solidarity within the Company;
- improving personnel use by introducing flexible organizational models.